Unable to carry things, write on paper, hands very weak and shaky. Gets paranoid. How to rectify?

Hi.i am 24 years old and I have this problem for about 4years and seems like it getting worse every year.i am waitress I do my job ok but when it come to writing important papers or carry small things my hands go really weak and start shaking. Especially if I see someone I know in restaurant I can t serve them I get cold swet and get dizzy and my hands start shaking that I really can t carry anything.i can t do any paper works because my hands go under paranoid go buy something thinking if they make me sign something and even thinking about it my hands all go weak and shaking.i need some answers please.thank you
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013