Unable to breath, tightness of chest, fibromyalgia, chronic pain, migraine, high cholesterol. Cure for symptoms?

Hello, I was having an argument with my 22 y.o. son when I suddenly had a horrible tightness of my chest and could not breath (it felt like I was struggling to breath). I'm a 45 y.o. female with fibromyalgia, and a few other issues (ie: high cholesterol-hereditary, chronic pain syndrome, migraines...). I still am having a few episodes of the tightness in my chest. Should I go to the ER, or just stay home? Thank you for your time.
Asked On : Sat, 12 Oct 2013