Unable to breath, sneeze or cough. Breast cancer. Has masectomy. Suggest?c

I am a 48 year old female with a history of breast cancer since 1997 - 4 recurrences. Have had a masectomy with no rebuild, and cancer returned on the right side chest wall 3 years after masectomy, so that side was re-radiated (2nd time). That was in 2006. In December, I developed a generalized pain in the right side chest area, but felt it was muscle, as I am a very physically active person. 3 weeks ago, I went to my PCP, as pain was making it difficult to sleep. He wanted to order a CAT scan stat, but since I have had so much radiation , I asked to try a chiropractor first as I felt it was muscle/skeletal. He agreed. I went to the chiropractor who felt it was a pinched thoracic nerve, possibly from scar tissue on the chest. Made sense, and the symptoms matched, so I have seen him 4 times with improvement each time. Then on wednesday, I shoveled a small amount of snow. I felt okay, but a 1/2 hour later, I was in real pain, and have been so ever since. Last night was hell - unable to get a deep breath, sneeze , cough, or sneeze. Was in big discomfort no matter how I lay. I have a high pain tolerance usually, but this is relentless. Since wednesday, I have tried epsom salt soaks, 800 mg ibuprofen (which I never take), and gentle stretching . Still have a sharp pain that extends from back to front of the ribcage, and can t get a deep breath without pain. I am kinda collapsing in on the right side due to discomfort. If i press under the arm, I can feel an off sensation in the breastbone area - almost like movement - hard to say, but very painful. Almost sneezed, and flet like I was being ripped apart. Any advice?
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013