Unable to bend wrist backwards. Hand is larger on right side where arm meets wrist. Suggestions?

It s been almost two years and I don t know what I did to cause my wrist injury. It will not bend backwards at all and the right side where my arm meets my wrist and my wrist meets my hand is larger now on my right side... I went to a dr once and I can only grip sixty pound with my right hand and a little over a hundred with my left. I m right handed and all they tried to give me was physical therapy and its obviously not the same as my other wrist.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013