Unable to attain erection during masturbation. BP normal. Having night fall. Treatment?

Hello doctors I am doing masturbation I was 18 after 21 I was seen porn monthly four to five times some time one r two frequency more r less after watching doing masturbation now I am 26 6 monthsback unable to erection I consult local doctor he fear is the problem he told it will became normal within 10 days eretion come normal after that I am doing masturbation rearly 40 days back I was seen porn while watching head rounding happen I stopped watching ejaction was happen after two days nights fall happen normal erection after some days I try to unable to do after that I worried about My future in last 30 Days night fall happen With out erection 4 times morning erection normal only I try do to masturbation unable to erectct I aM not seen porn I always worried about this issue some times feel self kill ideas also I try to do meditations while doing my future only I check m pb normal only please tell give answer
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013