Unable to adjust with the family. How to handle this situation ?

Hi, I am AAAA , Service Holder, Age-28. My wife AAAA, Banker, Age-26. Several years has been passing that a mental conflict between my wife and my family is still running. But every situation, i had nothing to do. I want always peace. But now my wife does not like my family and my family does not like her. I am also dislike by all. I am trying to understand her, but i could not. What type of activities will i take for this problem?
Asked On : Mon, 19 Nov 2012
one of the best option for you is HEALTHY SEPARATION with family. It will help all of your family member to resolve their conflict. so discuss with your wife and if possible separation is best option.

second cause of familial conflict is communication gape and some real events, so improve your in-family communication but it need active efforts from your side and understanding of family member and also needs time...

first option is better if possible.