Unable to achieve erection, facing erectile dysfunction. Suggest medication for treatment?

Hello Doc, I m a 24 year old man. I m having troubles in my sex life. I cannot achieve erection at all which is absolutely disappointing. It is burden now. I m really worried about it. One day I took a quiz on men s health website n the result was I may be facing Erectile Dysfunction . Please help me. What can I do to over come this problem? Should I consider pills for the rest of my life? I don t know what to do. Hope to hear from you soon. Sincerely,
Asked On : Fri, 4 Jan 2013