Umbilical hernia that seems to be increasing, sharp stomach pains, blood on toilet paper since fall. Cause?

I have an umbilical hernia , for about 14 months now and it just gets bigger. At times I am not able to manipulate back in to place when it is bulging. Last night i fell down a step in my home and landed on my stomach as I fell face first, I have sharp pains in my lower stomach area and also notice blood on toilet paper after using the bathroom. My concern is that I didn t really mess something up after the fall. I currently see my doctor every 2 weeks for medication and check ups
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012