Ultrasound with scar tissue in intestine post laparoscopy, colonoscopy with fibroid tumor in uterus, have severe chills, fatigue. Suggestion?

Hi Dr.grief Iam a 30 year old woman without children. I ve had laparoscopy to remove an ovarian cyst 5 months ago only for the doc to discover that it was not a cyst they saw on the ultrsound instead he found a lot of scar tissue in small intestines connecting to various organs. He then removed what he felt comfortable with and sent me to a gastro doc. Went there to have a colonoscopy And was told they didn t know what was going on. I have a fibroid tumor in the muscle of my uterus about 3 cm. the other day woke up with severe chills and body aches with fatigue and went to hospital. Was told to follow up with primary care doctor. My question is what do think is going on?
Asked On : Fri, 7 Sep 2012