Ultrasound whole abdomen shows mild hepatomegaly with moderate fatty changes, endometrium has high echo. Meaning?

my mother did a ultrasound for her whole abdomen area and the reports came back with few thing that a doctor can help me with. these are what the reports say the impressions: 1. the gallbladder is remover 2.mild hepatomegaly with moderate fatty changes is seen. 3.the biliary tree, pancreas and spleen appears normal. 4.the kidney and the bladder appears normal. 5.the uterus is anteverted and is of moderately bulky in size for menopause. the myometrium is of homogeneous texture.the endometrium is 7.1 mm in thickness and has high echo. 6.both the ovaries are seen. which are atrophied. no masd or cysts are seen in the tubo ovarian area. free fluid is seen in the cul de sac
Asked On : Fri, 26 Oct 2012