Ultrasound whole abdomen shows liver slightly enlarged. Occassional vomitting. Poor apetite. Suggestions?

My 4 and half year son got the USG report of whole abdomen, it is mentioned that Liver is slightly enlarged in size homogenous parenchymal echotexture. No sizable focal lesion seen. Infra hepatic biliary radicles are not dilated. Portal hapatis measures 7 mm. kindly suggest for this. Kindly not that he doesn t want to have any meal at any time. We have to forcefully feed him and it takes more than one hour to feed him every time. Moreover sometimes he vomit too. kindly suggest.
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013