Ultrasound shows weak pregnancy without fetal pole, no spotting. What to do?

hi i am 29 yrs old my lmp is 12/3/12 my 10 days before U/S was 6.9mm and my recently U/S shows a weak pregnancy D=016mm without fetal pole . I have no spotting i am feeling pregnant .My Dr said not to worry she has called me after 2 weeks for another U/S she said that may be i ovulate late and conceive late could you tell me whether i have D&C or not i m very tense and having bad dreams.plz help me its my first pregnancy.
Asked On : Fri, 11 May 2012