Ultrasound shows thickened heterogenous endometrium, polycystic ovaries, pregnancy positive. Should go for another test ?

Good day I did an ultrasound today an its states that my endometrium is thickened an heterogenous ,measuring 3.2 cm in AP diameter Both ovaries demonstrate a polycstic appearances The (L) ovary 18.4 ml an the (R) 18.8ml the nurse that took the ultra sound seem unshore about the situation after I told her I took a first response pregnancy test an it came up positive so am really scared on what is happening an if am pregnant how the ultra sound didn’t showed she told me to take another pregnancy test to see what will b the out come missed my period for 3 months ? plz help
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013