Ultrasound shows thick uterine lining, have nausea, tiredness, dizziness, spotting. What is going on?

28 years old, always regular (28 day cycle), I have only missed period when pregnant and while on Lupron for treatment of adenomyosis (over a year and a half ago). My periods are usually 7 days long and and heavy. I had an ultrasound at 6 weeks lmp and it showed thick uterine lining. Mild symptoms occasionally nauseated, overly tired, and would have dizzy spells. Mild spotting a week before I was due for each period. Negative home pregnancy tests (I have a family history of not testing positive with urine pregnancy tests) so I took a blood pregnancy test at 8 weeks lmp. Got results today and it was negative. What could be going on since I m not pregnant?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jun 2012