Ultrasound shows thick endometrial lining, polycystic ovaries. Severe problem?

my name is shweta,last year during periods i had very heavy bleeding and tremendous pain because of which i was hospitalised but all reports were normal except i had a thick endometrium lining of 11mm. i was prescribed meprate for rest 6 months by doctor along with iron pills, for few months that was ok but in june my periods lasted for 10 days & after that i skipped period for 3 months. when i went to doctor, i was again asked to get ultrasound done & primolut N was given. Now my periods have started but my ultrasounds says, thich endometrium lining 15mm.follicles are bilaterally. 4-6 each follicles in each ovary measuring 3-6mm. The central stromal echogenecity is slightly increased in right. Ovaries are mild polycystic. Right ovary is slightly large in size. 4.2*2.1*2.5, V=15cc. No adenaxal mass noted. Normal uterus with thick endometrium lining. Is there any severe problem with me????
Asked On : Thu, 13 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  48 Awaiting Answer