Ultrasound shows swollen intestines, abdominal and back pain, nausea, foul smelling diarrhea with blood and mucus

Hello, I went to my obgyn a couple days ago because I was having symptoms of pregnancy. They did a pregnancy test and ultrasound that both came back negative. However in my ultrasound it showed that my intestines were swollen. The symptoms i am suffering from is abdominal and back pains, severe nausea , foul smelling diarrhea that has been both bloody and with mucous. Do you know what I may be suffering from?
Asked On : Wed, 24 Oct 2012