Ultrasound shows stones in the kidneys. Having mild back pain. Currently drinking more water. Continue?

I recently had an abdominal ultrasound with a 7mm showdow in the lower pole of the left kidney and an 8mm shadow in the upper pole of the right kidney suggestive of stones. I have mild back.flank pain and have been trying to flush the stones out of the kidney with massive water intake. Currently my urinary output is 1L/hr. Should I continue, or just let things be? Would jumping jacks help dislodge the stones? Thanks.
Asked On : Fri, 16 Nov 2012