Ultrasound shows stones in kidney, urine exam shows granular cast. Any UTI?

Sir, i am a male of 37y, in feb. 2010 i operated (PCNL) my left kidney (than was 22% in working condition as per my DTPA scan report) for stone removal (one was of 24mm on renal pelvis and another was of 15mm in middle calyces). In 9 sep. 2012 I again go for ultra sound investigation and found multiple stones of 5-6mm in middle calyces of left kidney due to this i am feeling some pain when i travels on bike and fever after every 15 -20days intervals, my urine examination says (qty. taken 10ml), color pale yellow , appearance clear , reaction/ph ACIDIC , albumin- + , sugar nil , red cells 0-2/HPF , pus cells 2-4/HPF , epithelial cells 1-2/HPF , crystals nil , Casts GRANULAR CAST PRESENT and Other NIL . Query: Is there any urinary infection exist if yes how much serious for my kidney can i go for Ayurvedik medicine for treatment of stone removal or go only for surgery as i early opted. please suggest me. thanks
Asked On : Thu, 13 Sep 2012