Ultrasound shows small gestational sac, baby measuring 6 weeks, sac isn't growing good. What to do ?

My first ultrasound showed a small gestational sac measuring 5 weeks and 2 days and baby measured 6 weeks 3 days. They ordered HCG levels and it was only 888 and 48 hours later it was only 1074. They said the babies heart rate was 138. The baby Seems to be growing good but the sac isn t. I also had a small bleed . I am scheduled for a follow up ultrasound in a week. Have you ever seen this happen.
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013