Ultrasound shows sick uterus, fibroids. Alternatives to hysterectomy?

Hi, I have just gotten off of 2 antibotics thinking my low left side pain in the signoid area thinking it was diverticulitis , but after the pills were all gone, I got a itchy feeling thinking a yeast infection so went on a 5 day drug for that, but now my pain on the lower left side is still hurting, I went for a vaginal ultra sound and called the Dr. today to ask how it came out, no one ever called to tell me my results, so I called them, the dr. office, finding out that the Dr. said I have a sick uterus and 2 sm fibroids , I don t want to get a hysterectomy , what is my options? I m a young 62 Please help? very sick to my stomach too!
Asked On : Sat, 27 Oct 2012