Ultrasound shows shadow of baby's heart, cleared downs syndrome test, stressed out. Opinion?

Hi I was told that on my ultrasound that they seen a shadow on my baby's heart and that they had to do another ultrasound and for me to take my second trimester screening for Down syndrome my first screening came out that I was at low risk and my doctor told me not to worry and if it was something serious he would tell me I'm crying and stressing does this mean my baby could have Down syndrome ? He said sometimes the shadow goes away and it could mean nothing
Asked On : Wed, 9 Oct 2013