Ultrasound shows ovarian cyst, bulky uterus, no free fluid in cul-de-sac. Could fibroid have grown to size of uterus?

Hi, i had an ultra sound done in march of this year (2012) . 1) The findings included: a 2.2 cyst within the right ovary likely physiological. Otherwise normal size both ovaries with presence of blood flow bilaterally. 2) bulky uterus with heterogenous myometrium which may be on the basis of small uterine fibroids or adanomyosis. 3) no free fluid in cul-de-sac. My question is, could this fibroid have grown since March to the size of my uterus? And, would this be considered a pre existing condition if i were to switch insurances.
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012