Ultrasound shows only 30% contraction of gall bladder. Is it normal or should it be removed?

My daughter had a ultrasound of her gall bladder , she has been experiencing pain, nausea and vomiting. The ultrasound showed that the liver , gall baldder and bile duct were not inflammed. however they injected something, I m not sure of what it was but, but it was to show how the gall bladder was functioning. They results of that told the doctor that her all bladder was only contracting at about 30% of the time. My question is will she have to have her gall baldder out and is a dysfuntional gallbladder something you see often?
Asked On : Wed, 5 Dec 2012