Ultrasound shows no activity and one follicle, taken Glasterone. Partner has shortage of sperm. Cannot have child?

MY AGE IS 40Y AND MY WIFE AGE IS 35Y.DR SAY ME FOR TEST TUBE DUE TO SHORTAGE OF SPERM.DR INJECTION TO MY WIFE BUT AT THE TIME DR SAY THAT EGGS ARE NOT ACTIVE. SO MY WIFE TOOK MEDICINE (GLASTERONE25MG,ERESOSE AND FOLIC ACID )FOR 3MONTHS.BUT NOW MY WIFE FSH BECOME 15.9 AND AHM BECOME1.22 ULTRASOUND REPORT TELLING RIGHT SIDE NO ACTIVITY AND LEFT SIDE ONLY ONE FOCIL.NOW DRS ARS SAYING SHE CAN NOT BECOME MOTHER OF HER OWN CHILD .I WANT TO KNOW IS TRUE? IF NOT THEN PLS GUID ME THIS TIME SHE IS USING DHEA MEDICINE THAT IS NOT SUIT TO HER THANK YUU
Asked On : Sat, 4 Aug 2012