Ultrasound shows nabothian cysts in cervix, bulky ovaries, free fluid in POD. Had nausea, frequent urination, tender breasts

last few months i was having symptoms of preganacy like nausea, fatigue , frequent urination , tender breast, etc. my periods were only two times in last four month and stayed very less for a day or two. my last bleeding were on 8 nov. i tensted several times through upt but it came negative all the time, so i dicided to go for an ultrasound and find out the answer..today i went for trans vagil sonography and my report says uterus is anteverted n appears normal in size, shape and echotexture, no myometerial mass lesion is seen. endometrial echo is seen in midline and measures 6 mm in thickness. multiple small nabothian cysts are seen in cervix. both ovaries are bulky and contain multiple small follicles arranged in the stroma and around the pheriphery with central echogenic stroma. no parametrial mass lesion is seen. mild free fluid is seen in the POD
Asked On : Sun, 18 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  202 Awaiting Answer