Ultrasound shows hypoechoic mass in uterus. Have prolonged periods. What to do?

my ultrasound report shows a hypoechoic mass measuring 2.1*1.1 cms in the anterior aspect of the uterus and i have prolonged periods. my doctor prescribed me antibiotics and some medicines to stop bleeding and i was asked to dont worry about it and was advised to take a scan after 3 months to check the size. i am only 30 years and have two children . i am really worried and dont no what to do? should i take it seriouly.i am anemic too.this is the first time i am having prolonged perios and then was scanned .please reply me
Asked On : Wed, 21 Nov 2012