Ultrasound shows hypoechoic lesion. Blood test shows increased WBC count. Urine test shows pus cells. Indications?

hi doc .i am a 18 year old girl ,5.2 height,52 kg .i had pain in left side of my stomach with frequent vaginal discharge .i went to doc he recommended me sonography ,urine n blood test .my sonography reports say there is a large ill defined heterogenously hypoechoic lesion of about 5.6cm *3.2cm size in left illiac fossa region in plains of psoas muscle.also minimal free fluid is seen in abdomen.My blood reports say increased wbc count.My urine test confirms pus cell 3-4/HPF and a few epithelial cells and bacteria.i am confused what all this indicate.please guide me what to do ? where to go?even my doc is confused
Asked On : Sat, 24 Nov 2012