Ultrasound shows hypoechoic areas on endometrium. Family history of uterine cancer. Would it hurt to wait? Have pain in side

My ultrasound found hypoecloic areas on endometrium and a 14mm lining. My doctor wants to wait 2 cycles. But, my mom had uterine cancer at this age. First what does the above mean, would it hurt to wait 2 months? Also, what usually would be the next test. Oh, my last period was weird. It was 15 days long(my usual is 6) and I had sharp pains in my ovaries that caused me to stop for a minute until the pain subsided (happened twice). After my period was over; I have had a dull pain on my right side that occasionaly had sharp pains like pinches that is sometimes on my left side as well. Thanks Sheri
Asked On : Tue, 25 Dec 2012