Ultrasound shows hyperechoic structures, polyp. Do I have to worry about myoma?

i had my transvaginal ultrasound three days before my period.And here is the Dr. s impression: 1. normal sized uterus with hyperechoic endometrium 2. there are two well-circumscribed hypeechoic structures: M1 intramural with submucous component, anterofundal 3.10x2.89x2.35 cm M2 intramural mid posterior 2.1x1.62x1.30cm 3. endometrial stripe 2.08cm hyperechoic. the fundal portion is occupied by the M1.There is an ovoid echogenic structure within the mid portion of the cavity measuring 1.65x1.62x1.08cm with afeeding vessel probably polyp . 4. cervix 3.74x3.74x3.52cm intact endocervicl canal 5. right anf left ovary normal size and echotexture 6. adnexal areas and posterior cul-de-sac unremarkable I have 5 kids and I am 46 years old. my last delivery was when I was 33 years old. Do I have to worry about my myoma?
Asked On : Fri, 5 Oct 2012