Ultrasound shows hemorrhagic cyst. What does it mean? Surgery needed?

Hi i am 34 yrs.old and i just took an pelvis ultrasound last week,July 20,2012 and i was so much worried about my findings.It said the Transvaginal imaging demonstrates a right ovary to measure 4.1 x 1.8 x 2.5 cm.Hypoechoic nonvascular lesion measuring approximately 23mm in maximal transverse diameter.Suspect hemorrhagic cyst.Smaller follicular cysts within the right ovary. I did nt really understand what it does mean?I have my doctor appointment next week but i cant wait to know the explanation.Can you help me about it?And what i gonna do to cure it?Do i need a surgery?Can i have still the chance to get pregnant?I m married but never been have kids.
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  32 Awaiting Answer