Ultrasound shows gestational sac of 7 weeks, no fetal pole or heartbeat. Have pregnancy symptoms, high BP and sugar. Any worry ?

Hi there, My lmp was 8th january 2013, and i went today for an ultrasound , it shows a gestational sack of 7 weeks and yolk sac is also present but no fetal pole or heartbeat was detected. All other symptoms of pregnancy are present like morning sickness , breast tenderness etc. But i m having high blood sugar and high blood pressure although i m not dibetic. What should i expect of this pregnancy please answer. Thank you
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013