Ultrasound shows free fluid in POD. Taken Yasmin. Spotting before regular period. Pain during sex

Hi, Just a question pls. I m 34 for at the moment. I have had a little free fluid (not blood ) found in my POD on 2 ultrasounds. The first time I was on the Yasmin pill , while the second time I have stopped the pill, so the doctor could see the small follicles, but he said it did not look policystic. The second ultrasound was around April time. One of the ovaries was a little bigger then the other one, but both were within a normal range. In the past they thought I had policystic ovaries (I was having regular periods around 32-35 days for 6 days), but then they disregarded that. I also had an adhesion on my right tube, when I was 25, that got separated, which most likely was caused by chlamydia , they did not find endimetriosis at the time. Now my periods are regular (every 28 days) but I am having them at various lengths ranging from 6-12 days, the last one was 12 days.... It starts with 1-4 days of spotting then I have the actual real period. I m in some pain during sex (mostly depending on the position), but I also have a right sided inguinal hernia at the moment too.
Asked On : Sun, 25 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  24 Awaiting Answer