Ultrasound shows fetus with no heartbeat. Minimal bleeding after taking Cytotec. Normal not to bleed after white sac is removed?

Hi Dr. The last ultrasound scan shows that my fetus has no heart beat. I was supposed to be 12 weeks but fetus was only 17mm (7-8 weeks old?). My gynae prescribed Cytotec and I had my first dose orally yesterday. A white mass (I think it s the sac?) dropped out after hours of contractions followed by a thick long string of blood clot. Since then, my bleeding is very very minimal. I was told I would bleed heavily or have period for at least a week. However, my pad is barely soak. It felt like the last day of my normal period. Is it normal not to bleed after the white sac is out?
Asked On : Tue, 13 Nov 2012