Ultrasound shows fatty liver. Different bilirubin levels shown in different labs. Suggest

my ALT was 61 a month ago and AST is in normal range, billirubin was 2.8 which is high. I reapeat the exam after 4 days and the ALT drop to 46 with normal liver enzymes. a week ago i did the lab test again for my liver enzymes and it was noraml ALT ALK AST ALBUMIN INR all normal expect billirubin. I test my billirubin 4 times last week. and three of them were total billirubin 2.1 ; 1.6 ; 1.8 ; 1.5 the direct billirubin were 1.1; 0.2; 0.2; 0.3 respictively. I did these lab test at different lab. and the one has high direct bilirubin was after a fat male. I did ultra sound and it shows that I have a fatty liver.
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013