Ultrasound shows evidence of diffuse renal parenchymal disease. High blood urea, serum creatinine, serum sodium levels. Suggestions?

My son is 19 year old.His ultrasound report impression is Normal sized kidneys with evidence of diffuse renal parenchymal disease.His blood urea is 35 and serum creatine is 1.4,serum sodium,potasium and chloride are 136.9 ,5 and 101 respectively.his urine for albumin creatine ratio is 0.15. please suggest me what preacaution should i take to care him and suggest for his diets.
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013