Ultrasound shows enlarged uterus, endometrial thickness 5mm, getting metallic taste in mouth. Reason?

my menses came on the 26th september with the normal pms swollen sore breast and back ache it was due on the 23rd October but came on the 19th but this time i was spotting. Spotted for 2days then it came agiain 11days right after same kind of spotting thing lasted for four days. breast stil was swollen and sore until now (still kind of large) i have this funy tase in my mouth dry but metalic. went to the doctor did an u/s they saw nothing the only thing is that my uterus measures 9.0cm x 5.8 x 5.8cm and my endometrial echo measures 5mm. Yes i am sexually active. Had two kids before and i did not produce milk. I am 40 years of age. I am finding it hard to sleep what is going with me.
Asked On : Fri, 9 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  100 Awaiting Answer