Ultrasound shows enlarged prostrate, taking medicines. Serious?

DEAR SIR my ultrasound OF ABDOMEN has shown i am having prostrate of grade one enlarged in size (35x53x41 mm, volume being 41.4 cc)normal in echos. no obvious focal lesion is seen. prevoid UB volume 340cc. post void UB volume is 52 obvious retroperitoneal lymphadenopathy could be visualised. no free fluid is seen in abdomen/ pelvis . CONCLUSION GRADE 1 ENLARGED PROSTRATE(41.4 GRAMS)WITH POST VOID RESIDUAL UB VOLUME OF 52 CC. I AM PRESENTLY TAKING DUTASTERIDE ONE TABLET DAILY AND ONE TABLET OF TAMSULIN 0.4 MG DAILY. HOW SERIOUS IS MY PROBLEM AND WHAT OTHER TREATMENT AND MEDICINE AND PRECAUTIONS SHOULD I TAKE. REGARDS ANIL
Asked On : Fri, 2 Nov 2012