Ultrasound shows enlarged liver, spleen, both kidney shows calculi with concretions. What does it mean?

my ultrasound report, today Liver: is enlarged 182 mm in size (normal is upto 155 mm). Echotexture is dense. Biliary radicals are not dilated. Spleen: is enlarged 121 mm in size (normal upto 100 mm) Kidneys: right kidney is normal in shape and size left kidney is normal in shape and size Both kidney show small calculi(5-6mm) with concretions Impression: Findings are suggestive of 1-Hepatospleenomegaly, 2-bilateral renal calculi with concretions. Doctor please advice me
Asked On : Sat, 5 Jan 2013