Ultrasound shows diffusely heterogeneous appearing myometrium, told have no cyst. Are these reports correct ?

I did an ultrasound and the results stated that I have a globular configuration with a diffusely heterogeneous appearing myometrium measuring 11.34*7.40*6.51 cm and my endometrial-myometrial border measures 0.80cm in thickness with free fluid seen in the posterior cul-de-sac right ovaries measures 3.30*2.25*1.54 cm and left ovaries 3.45*2.16*1.12 cm. I was told I have no cyst or fibroid is the doctor correct cause I told my friend and she thinks that I was misinformed what do u think
Asked On : Tue, 18 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  54 Awaiting Answer