Ultrasound shows cystic hygroma, advised to terminate pregnancy. Suggestions?

Hi I have an question, I went to my ultrasound Monday July 29th 2012 I m 12wks This Is Also My 2nd Pregnacy Being That My First One Was A Stillborn Due To Me Having A Weak Cervic My Baby Didn t Make I Had Her At 22wks, This Is Now My 2nd pregnancy The doctor told me my baby has an cystic hygroma he also told me the best thing to do was terminate my pregnancy ,I guess because my baby won t have a good value of life? I want to know is there babies that are infact healthy?
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012