Ultrasound shows cyst in right ovary, suggested taking femilon tablet. Suggestions?

i am 28 years just married i was having pain in abdominal,doctor suggestd to do ultrasound .As per their suggestion i hd done Ultra sound it showing right ovary having cyst doctor suggested me to have femilon 21 afer my third day of periods. my periods are regular anf right now i am not having any pain. so my question is
1.Should i take this medicine.?
2. can after having this medicine some complication for getting pregnant?
3 any side effect?
4 when to start with medicine my last period was on 5th april.
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013