Ultrasound shows cyst in right kidney. Have mild backache, pain in lower left side abdomen. Any relation ?

I have recently gone through a general check up program whrein in the ultrasound it showed a 1.6 cm cyst in the right kidney . The consulting doctor says nothing to worry. Meanwhile I have been having mild backache for several days. The pain is also being experienced in the left side of my lower abdomen. My age is 59, female and have gone throught total hysterectomy few yrs back.. Kindly give me insight for the cause of thsi pain.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013