Ultrasound shows complex ovarian cyst, fibroids. What does this mean?

i had an ultrasound and transvaginal ultrasound performed on cycle day 23 and my endometiral thickness is 20 mm. No free fluid is seen within the pelvis. My right ovary measures 5.5 x 4.8 x 4.6 cm. There is a complesx 4.3 x 4.1 x 4 cm cyst within the right ovary with lace-like internal echoes. No internal flow within the septations. Ther is a venous flow obtained within the right ovary. My left ovary measures 2.8 x 1.4 x 2 cm with few tiny follicles. There is arterial flow seen to the left ovary. My doctor says 20 mm is normal being that I am about the begin my period. Something to me just doesn't seem right. I also have two fibroids. One measuring 2.8 x 3.2 x 1.8 cm and the other measuring 2.6 x 2 x 1.9 cm. My uterus measures 9.1 x 6.4 x 6.1 cm. What does this mean?
Asked On : Mon, 14 Oct 2013