Ultrasound shows calcifications in uterus, started spotting. Had appendix rupture

On Memorial Day my appendix ruptured and when the surgeon removed it said it was gangerous and full of puss throught. Three and half weeks later my inscision became infected and had to be reopened and not closed but packed twice daily until it healed from the inside out. During all of this process I started spotting and after having an ultra sound have been told that I have unusual calsifications on my urteris. I am 64 years old and before all of this have been an extremely healthy person.
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  28 Awaiting Answer