Ultrasound shows bulky uterus, fetal pole not seen, cardiac activity absent. Help

TEN DAYS BACK this USG Was done Bulky uterus shows small for dates single gestational sac in the endometrial cavity. Well defined yolk sac is not seen within it. Foetal pole is not seen. LMP 21/08/2012 Gestational Sac measures 7 mm, corresponds to 4 weeks and 5 days Placenta is global in position. There is evidence of 1.2x0.8 sub chorionic clot seen.... Cervix measures 4 cm Internal OS is closed. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- TODAY THIS USG WAS TAKEN Bulky uterus shows small for dates single gestational sac in the endometrial cavity. Well defined yolk sac is seen within it. Foetal pole is not seen. Foetal cardiac activity is absent. Foetal movements are not present. LMP 21/08/2012 Gestational Sac measures 1.1 cm, corresponds to 6 weeks and 1 days Placenta is global in position. There is evidence of 1.6x1.5 cm sub chorionic clot seen.... Cervix measures 4 cm Internal OS is closed.
Asked On : Sat, 20 Oct 2012