Ultrasound shows baby weight less, blockage in umbilical cord. Prescribed medicines. Cause bleeding during childbirth?

I am in 8th month of pregnancy. I had an ultrasound , doctor told me that baby weight is less, but my weight has increased by 2kgs in last 15 days. She suspected a blockage in umbilical cord . She prescribed loprin-75 along with pan 40, but on loprin-75 tablet pack it is written that it should not be given in the last three months of pregnancy as it can cause bleeding to mother or child at the delivery time. Please can you suggest if its safe to take the tablet
Asked On : Sun, 25 Nov 2012