Ultrasound shows avascular cysts in left ovary and intramural fibroid. What to do?

My ultrasound diagnosis shows that I have two avascular cysts in my left ovary . Superior cyst is 33x20x28mm, several internal septations and a 2 mm avascular mural nodule with internal debris. Inferior cyst is 29x13x25mm, no internal septations,mural nodules or internal debris. The superior cyst has been diagnosed 1 year before and it has increased slightly in size from the previous scan result. I also have 14x13x12mm intramural fibroid right anterior proximal body.. can u advise me what to do? Do I need any medication or surgery?
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013