Ultrasound shows anteverted uterus with dilated myometrial vessels, thin endometrium, dominian follicle in right ovary. Indications?

My ultrasound result Transvaginal scan shows a normal sized anteverted uterus with dilated myometrial vessels. The endometrium is thin.Also noted are dilated parametrial vessels with slight tenderness on probe manipulation, cannot rule out congestion . both ovaries are normal in size and echotexture with a dominan follicle in the right ovary ( 1.5x 1.1 cm. ) ? my email add : YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013