Ultrasound shows 7.2 mm thick Endometrium, mild fluid seen. Fatty liver, high cholesterol, insulin resistent and low thyroid. Gained lots of weight. Cure?

I am 48 year old AND ULTRASOUND SHOWS ENDOMETRIUM is 7,2 mm thickness,central and irregular in outline with indistinct mymometrial junction. mild to moderate free fluid seen fluid seen in pod. Pelvic inflammatory disease with cervicitis .fetty liver ,high triglycerides,hihg cholesterol . insulin resistent and low tyriod.kan you help me.I put lots of weight .
Asked On : Wed, 18 Apr 2012