Ultrasound showing urine retention. Advised Dutas, Losentyl and Natrilix. Have vertigo symptoms. Medications?

I am 66 Years old. I have been taking Amtas 5 since last 3 years. Recently (since 6 weeks) I underwent an Ultrasonic scan and was indicated with significant Urine retention (152 ml) out of 463 ml. I consulted a Urologist , he advised the following: 1. Dutas T - 1 combi daily 2. Losentyl 10 3. Natrilix SR 1.5 mg I have recently been feeling Vertigo like conditions, when changing postures, from Lying to sitting or standing or even while lying down. Please advise if the medication should be modified. My next visit to Urologist is due after 2 weeks, with a new Ultrasonic scan.
Asked On : Fri, 17 Aug 2012